Happy Monday, we hope everyone had a terrific weekend. To help you get your week started right, we have once again put together what you need to know today in the world of digital advertising:
1. It looks as though Facebook’s video ad are proving to be very effective for brands, as the social network is stealing a large chunk of YouTube’s audience.
2. In his first public Q&A session last Thursday, Mark Zuckerberg explained why Facebook users were forced to download the social network’s separate “messenger” app.
3. Is Matt Cutts ever returning to his position as Google’s head of web spam? He has just extended his leave through 2015.
4. Have you tested the power of meme marketing yet? #AlexFromTarget is proving just how powerful it can be.
5. Forbes has release their list of the 50 Most Influential CMOs of 2014- here’s who made the list.
6. Mobile will account for 31% of online sales on Thanksgiving, compared to 21% in 2013. Here's some other holiday retail stats that every marketer needs to see.
7. Just for fun, we'd also like to share what is now being called the first selfie ever. It is of Robert Cornelius, then 30 years old, and was taken in October or November 1839.
5 Secrets for Successful Hotel Internet Marketing
Why Blog for Business?
How to Use Instagram Hashtags in 2018
THAT Agency Designs New Website for Better Outcomes Now
5 Ways to Create a Strong Social Media Presence
2000 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
P: 561.832.6262 F: 561.832.7707
2018 Copyright THAT Agency - All Rights Reserved.