Here's what you need to know today in the world of digital advertising:
3. This is how Alibaba makes money from ads, which accounts for roughly half of the company’s overall revenue.
4. Twitter is building up a war room to coax marketers into spending around big events. Ross Hoffman, Director of Brand Strategy, explains how it works.
5. Roughly two-thirds (64%) of U.S. adults use Facebook, and half of those users get news there — amounting to 30% of the general population. This and more new statistics on how social media is reshaping news.
7. Branding Lessons From China's Alibaba- what other Chinese companies can learn from the e-commerce giant's success.
8. And although this isn’t necessarily internet marketing news, it’s the most creative thing I’ve spotted on the internet this week: John Malkovich Morphs Into the Most Iconic Photo Subjects Ever